Senior Spotlight Hailey Folsom & Trey Carter
1. What will you miss most about high school?
Hailey- All of my friends and playing sports.
Trey- My friends and the memories we have made.
2. What are some of your hobbies?
Hailey- Playing basketball and softball. Also being active in FFA and FCCLA
Trey- Basketball and baseball, also hanging out with the bros.
3. What are your plans after high school?
Hailey- To go to college and get my Physical Therapy degree.
Trey- Go to college and get my basics complete.
4. Do you believe that high school has prepared you for the real world?
5. What is your biggest fault throughout high school so far?
Hailey- Not having as much fun as I should.
Trey- Definitely lack of effort.
6. What will you miss least about high school?
Hailey- Rude people.
If you enjoyed this checkout our Senior Sport Spotlight on our Athletic page.
By. Clifford Conallis & Lena Painter