Senior Spotlight Hailey Folsom & Clifford Conallis
1. What will you miss most about high school?
Hailey- All of my friends and playing sports.
Clifford- My friends and sports.
2. What are some of your hobbies?
Hailey- Playing basketball and softball. Also being active in FFA and FCCLA
Clifford- Playing basketball, baseball, and spending time with my bros.
3. What are your plans after high school?
Hailey- To go to college and get my Physical Therapy degree.
Clifford- Selling insurance and going to college.
4. Do you believe that high school has prepared you for the real world?
Clifford- Kind of. Mr. Parker has helped prepare me more than anyone.
5. What is your biggest fault throughout high school so far?
Hailey- Not having as much fun as I should.
Clifford- Not thinking about my future sooner.
6. What will you miss least about high school?
Hailey- Rude people.
Clifford- All the childish drama.
If you enjoyed this checkout our Senior Sport Spotlight on our Athletic page.
By. Clifford Conallis & Lena Painter