Senior Spotlight Ashley Clark & Tanner Cargill
1. What will you miss most about high school?
Tanner- My friends and the memories we have made.
2. What are some of your hobbies?
Ashley- Softball & Basketball
Tanner- Basketball and hanging out with the bros.
3. What are your plans after high school?
Tanner- Get my degree at OU and start a family.
4. Do you believe that high school has prepared you for the real world?
Ashley- Yes, I believe that I have learned a lot of useful skills and others that are not as important.
Tanner- Yes, to a point.
5. What is your biggest fault throughout high school so far?
Ashley- Caring too much about what people think.
Tanner- Definitely lack of effort.
6. What will you miss least about high school?
If you enjoyed this checkout our Senior Sport Spotlight on our Athletic page.
By. Clifford Conallis & Lena Painter